I know Summer isn’t over just yet, but I can’t help but dream of hot apple cider, pumpkin spice lattes, and cozy Netflix & chill nights.
Anyone with me? 😀
So to tame my cravings, I decided it was time to whip up a new version of protein bars!
Making my own bars has been something I’ve been doing for years now since beginning my journey to a healthier me. This way, I know exactly what’s going in them and avoid any strange ingredients.
This recipe is super simple to make and uses only 5 ingredients as the base ~ plus I added Hemp & Pumpkin seeds for some added nutrients!
Fueling your body properly is a HUGE factor for building confidence. I know personally when I wasn’t treating my body with respect ~ I had less energy, I constantly felt tired, and my skin was dull and oily… which of course only made me feel bad about myself.
I struggled a lot with my relationship with food and it wasn’t until I started making my favorite foods in a healthy way that my life truly began to change!
Dates instead of sugar?
Green juice instead of apple juice?
Pink Himalayan Salt instead of table salt?
Who knew such little changes could make such a huge impact!!
With these protein bars you’ll get the boost of energy you’re looking for in a way that supports the waist line.
Make sure to take pictures and tag me on Instagram!!
I love to see you guys create my recipes (:
No Bake Apple Cinnamon Protein Bars
- 1 C Pitted Medjool Dates, tightly packed
- 1 C Walnuts
- 1 C Dried Apple Rings, NO SUGAR ADDED
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 C Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 C Protein Powder
- Water as needed
- In a food processor, add apple rings and blend until they are in small pieces
- Remove apples from processor and set aside
- Add dates to processor and blend until little pieces form
- Add walnuts, Cinnamon, Protein Powder and blend until well combined
- Add Pumpkin and Hemp seeds and blend once more until a sticky ball forms
- If mixture seems too dry, add water 1 TBSP at a time until a ball forms
- Line an 8 in square pan with wax paper and transfer mixture to pan
- Evenly spread out the mixture
- Place in freezer for at least 20 minutes before cutting into 10 bars
Want MORE Be Confidently You? Be sure to sign up HERE to become a part of the Confident Crew and be the first to receive everything NEW and an exclusive weekly round up that you’ll only receive by being apart of the team! Plus, you’ll receive my TWO free guides just for joining the team!