For the times when you really just do NEEEEEEED a big beautiful stack of pancakes (so everyday basically!!) and you don’t want the uncomfortable fullness that typically comes along with eating them, I’ve got a recipe for you!
These pancakes are not your typical pancakes. They are made with protein and oat flour to keep you feeling full YET energized throughout your day! You can also make these vegan if you choose! Plus I added some vanilla and cinnamon for that natural sweetness you’re looking for.
These are incredibly versatile since you can add whatever you feel like to the mix! Spirulina? Chopped Kale? Walnuts? Peanut Butter? Dark Chocolate chips? Anything your heart desires!!
My favorite time to make these is when I have a bunch of friends staying over. I get to fuel their bodies properly, plus impress them with how tasty they are! (;
- 1/4 C Protein Powder
- 1 C Oat Flour (oats ground up)
- 1/2 TBSP Baking Powder
- 2 Flax Eggs (2 TBSP Ground Flax Seeds + 5 TBSP Water, let sit for 5 minutes) Or 2 regular eggs
- 3/4 C Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- Add dry ingredients to bowl and mix well
- Stir in wet ingredients, if mixture is to dry add more almond milk 1 TBSP at a time
- Spray a pan with nonstick Coconut oil and heat to low
- Once pan is warm, scoop a scant 1/4 C per pancake and cook until bubbling on the sides, then flip.
- Slow, but steady wins the race here!
- Top with various toppings such as seeds, nuts, honey, coconut flakes, or cocoa nibs
Want MORE Be Confidently You? Be sure to sign up HERE to become a part of the Confident Crew and be the first to receive everything NEW and exclusive weekly tips and tricks that you’ll only receive by being apart of the team! Plus, you’ll receive my TWO free guides just for joining the team!